Thanx Ztruker for responding and letting me know whats going on. I know you guys are very busy. I too, am concerned why Outlook opened and thats why i kept stressing the fact that its not my default for sending emails. I will update and run Malwarebytes tomorrow after work.
OK, i finally had some time to run and update Malwarebytes. I did a full complete scan, and it found Nothing. I just now am DL the video driver, BUT, i really dont think thats the problem. As i had the current driver installed while this problem occured. Now, the game crashes, its just the way thegame is made, everyone who plays it crashes at some point, no matter what type of system you have. I am more concerned why Outlook opened up trying to send something out, and it did this in the background. If i hadnt been watching my screen, i wouldnt have seen the small chat box flash, and wouldnt have noticed it in the taskbar. Can Outlook be removed from the system without having any troubles?