This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Hardware

Advent 8109 dvd r/rw

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi there, I was wondering if any one can help me with a problem. I have an advent 8109 and would like to burn on to a dvd, but whenever i load a blank dvd, it does not recognise it as a dvd. is there something i am doing wrong? i am failry certain that my laptop has a dvd burner (it says dvd re-writable on the drive), but maybe i am mistaken. hope you can help, Rich
Hi there, When i put a blank DVD in the drive and open Nero or Media Player, I cannot select the burn DVD option. In Media player, it just says that i have put in a cd.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI