This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Hello All, and especialy to Tx redneck

2 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hello to everyone. I am new here, and to pc pitstop too. I can vouch for Tx redneck. He is a great guy. He helped me at pc pitstop. I have fought viruses three or four times, and I'm sick of it. It's not that I'm dumb or stupid, but I am careless and lazy. The latter I will humbly admit. Anyway, I'm interested in the training here too, in the hopes that I can learn how to fight malware and also help other people to do the same. Does anyone know if there is any way to actually find out who is doing this? How are the malware writers themselves being fought. I know about spyware warrior and Ben Edleman, both great sites, but this is just about spyware, adware and businesses that practice it. In most cases these companies are well known or can be found. But who or what law enforcement agency is fighting malware? I get the feeling that these virus writers are really not being pursued very much. Any suggestions?
:welcome: Dazey :wavey:


I'm interested in the training here too, in the hopes that I can learn how to fight malware and also help other people to do the same.

Here is a good place to start….What the Tech Classroom

Does anyone know if there is any way to actually find out who is doing this?

Here is an article on Tracing a Hacker.(Advanced Internet Security Concepts)

There are also a vast number of articles in our Tech Tips and other sub-Forums.. :thumbup:

Site Orientation and FAQ



Regards,
Jkc73 :)

Hello to everyone. I am new here, and to pc pitstop too. I can vouch for Tx redneck. He is a great guy. He helped me at pc pitstop.

I have fought viruses three or four times, and I'm sick of it. It's not that I'm dumb or stupid, but I am careless and lazy. The latter I will humbly admit.

Anyway, I'm interested in the training here too, in the hopes that I can learn how to fight malware and also help other people to do the same.

Does anyone know if there is any way to actually find out who is doing this? How are the malware writers themselves being fought. I know about spyware warrior and Ben Edleman, both great sites, but this is just about spyware, adware and businesses that practice it. In most cases these companies are well known or can be found. But who or what law enforcement agency is fighting malware? I get the feeling that these virus writers are really not being pursued very much.

Any suggestions?

Haha, wow. Glad to see you here. Thanks for the kind words. :)