I want everyone of you to say a big congrats to the youngest Admin on staff here,
It was not so long ago that this young person entered the Anti-Spyware movement but he is by far the most advanced from that state in such a short time and he has taught me a few things about his perserverance along the way, this person is a real asset to TC and our movement against these attacks upon the innocent users out there by these malicious programs and companies.
Zero, you are NOT in all reality "Less Than One"
To be a fact you are much more!
Congrats Zero
My Friend against these threats.
Tom Coyote Wilson
Welcome to the crew Zero! Fully deserved indeed.
I have to say that Coyote said it all… You are an extraordinary person in a young shell.
Be good with your new powers my friend, and enjoy!
Congratulations on this public recognition of your many hours invested in helpful work.
And yah, ya earned it. BUT! .. Jake helped. I think he deserves honorable mention, and inclusion in your avatar..
Just my 2c worth.
You know I had to pop in and congratulate you Zero. You're doing a great job and you keep me filled in alot of things I think everyone here appreciates your work not to mention the countless masses you've helped.