This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Hello to my fellow combatants

2 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

:wavey: A belated intro entry, sorry! Having witnessed over 35+ in technology changes, I can safely say that never before have I been so determined to assist (when possible) in making it as hard as possible on the "devils" that plague our networks and machines. I sincerely wish all governments would introduce the "Death Penalty" to the malicious perpetrators damaging our networks and computers. Now that I have that off my chest, thank you for allowing me to participate in what appears to be a well-adjusted forum of knowledgeable people. Hello all!
:welcome: Klink :wavey:

Hope you enjoy the wealth of information and the efforts of the helpers here at our forums, there is so much to read and learn, enjoy! :thumbup:

Regards,
Jkc73 :)
Hi skbot,

:welcome:

I sincerely wish all governments would introduce the "Death Penalty" to the malicious perpetrators damaging our networks and computers.

:rofl: Finally, someones reading my mind ! :thumbup:

Hello skbot.

Welcome to WTT.

I sincerely wish all governments would introduce the "Death Penalty" to the malicious perpetrators damaging our networks and computers.

a tad strong I think.

Those who misuse their intelligence to peform malevolent actions will never win over those who use it in a positive way. We, in the Classroom, are all being taught how to help defeat them, and for this we need positive energy.

Good luck and best wishes.

Satchfan

Those who misuse their intelligence to peform malevolent actions will never win over those who use it in a positive way. We, in the Classroom, are all being taught how to help defeat them, and for this we need positive energy.

I could not agree more!:thumbup:

Regards,
Jkc73

a tad strong I think.

ok then, how about if the governments just cut their hands off, like some countries do for stealing. but that's no good either, voice command technology has come a long way…… ok then, just stick them in prison for 1000 years with a Bill Gates home video playing in an endless loop on the prison TV.