This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Can't Uninstall AVG Anti Virus

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I am newbie for the anti virus.. I had choose a AVG for my protection to my note book.. my note book use windows 7 for the OS.. now a days the AVG makes some trouble to me.. it need to be up date, but i choose to un install the AVG.. and now the AVG blocked my modem to connect the Internet.. what should I do for this problem.. Thank you for your favour..
I hope that you can read this Post from another PC because your modem is blocked!

You aren't first on WTT forum who want to uninstall AVG, and many have problem with this.

Try to find recommendation directly from the AVG Grisoft website (searching item would be e.g. "uninstalling" and your software version).

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI