This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

files\NOS\bin|getPlus_Helper.dll

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi, I am having a problem with my computer and know very little about them so am hoping someone will be able to help me. Everytime I turn on the computer I get the Errror loading Message Files\NOS\bin|getPlus_Helper.dll this specified module could not be found. I have just been closing it and the computer itself works ok but i have tried to download an attachment from an email sent to me and it wont work, this never happend before the error message started so im assuming the two are linked. Im running Windows XP. Any help on how to fix this would be extremly grate full! :notworthy:

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI