This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Rundll error

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

How notice that when I restart my PC after it freezes. I'm getting an 'RUNDLL ERROR' message before windows loads. After clicking ok it then loads all my desk top icons as normal. What can this be referring to? I did search on it as it stated the location: "c:Program files\NOS\bin\getPlus_helper.dll" , but browsing for that location can't find it and search companion does not locastion this. Any ideas :huh:
Thanks Truker Do not have Firefox, but think issues may be with Adobe (updates are asking to be installed) will let you know who it goes

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI