This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

game issue?

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I upgraded to window 7 from vista home premuim and after checking compatibility I got a game that is suppose to be compatible "Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare"..well it does not work for me ..in single player ..multiple player no problem but i do not play game on line…all my drivers are up to date ..but nothing is happening when i click play in single player mode ..I have 11 game installed and only 2 works..it is question of finding what is wrong or throwing the game away..even tried different compatibility setting ..still nothing would any body have a suggestion other than ..throwing the game away thanks for any help
well thank you for your answer but will not need to visit that link as I found out why my games were not working…there were in conflict with my antivirus!!!!!CA security suite 2010…since I did have to un-install it i tried all my game and they are working pefectly ..even "medal of honour " bundle which not window 7 compatible ( that what they said ..) so instead I install " Microsoft security essentials " until CA find a resolution to the problem..thanks for the help anyway until another time thanks again

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI