This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

Spyware? Hijack This log... but no idea what is wrong!

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi there, My computer has been running slooooooow for some time. I had McAfee anti-virus, but it expired in October and I've not had any anti-virus software since then. My computer is extra slow on the internet (other computers using the same wireless are fine, so definitely think there is something on this computer that is slowing it down). I don't know if Hijack This is the best place to start, but I'm attaching the log. Any help is greatly appreciate! Thanks! Jessica
[external image: Posted Image]

Sorry about the delay in responding :(

If you still need help, Scan again with HijackThis, and "copy/paste" a new log file into this thread.

Also please describe how your computer behaves at the moment.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI