Hi there,
I have been advised to post Hijack log form my machine to this post for help.
I have tried all I can from Tech. Support as well trying AVG Spyware, DOS based scanning utility using McAFee SDATXXXX.EXE, ect.. but my machine always and on daily basis finding from 10-100 spyware, virueses, cookies, ect..My machine is gettijng very slow and I am frustrating about the McAfee security. I have very tight security setttings but always finding something that I believe causing my machine to slow.
I would appreciate any help to get it back to nomal.
Thanks,
ShaileshP
You need get a complete installer that installs HijackThis to C:\Program Files\HijackThis, making an entry in the start menu and also providing a desktop shortcut from http://downloads.malwareremoval.com/HJTsetup.exe.
Click on the link and select Save, save it to your desktop and double click HJTsetup.exe.
Open HijackThis and select: Do a system scan and save a log file.
When the scan is finished, Click Edit> Select All> Edit> Copy> and paste its contents here please use the [Add Reply] button below.
Your post has been Moved, Closed or Edited for one of the following reasons:
1.) You posted multiple topics and only one is required
2.) You are spamming links to other places without approval
3.) You have posted your hijackthis log to the wrong forum:
( http://forums.tomcoyote.org/index.php?showforum=27 ) <— correct forum for HijackThis Logs
4.) Abusive language or other problems in your text
5.) Your log is too old (20 days or more) and no replies from you after a volunteer tried to help you
If you came here for help, and you have not posted a Hijackthis log to the proper forum, then you may do so now, if you came here to spam or abuse, you will be dealt with harsher on your next offense
This is a family oriented forum to help those that need help.
==============================
Make sure you use proper prevention to keep from having problems occur to your computer in the future.