This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Hardware

Wireless Home Network

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I have a similar problem. We have a desktop that houses our router another desktop with an external modem and three laptops that are all wirelessly connected through a home network. The problem is that the desktop with the external modem isn't always on the network. I can look at my network connections and see all of the networked PC's except for that one. Then I do a Repair on the connection and it's back online… until it isn't. Sometimes it lasts a day, sometimes 10 minutes. Nothing has changed recently - the network, router and passcodes are all the same. What can be happening?

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI