This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Hardware

AMS DS-2350S storage encloser not working

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I have a storbox AMS DS-2350S. I didnt get driver or cd with it. I cant get to work. I have windows 7 right now. please can someone hep me Im been tring to figure it out but it driving me crazy. tron1003 :pullhair:
thanks I got the drive to work with my computer. Is there a way to set it up for access through the internet for I can have certain people access the data on the drives? Or on a certain drive. I like picture on one and music on another one. Is there a software that will do it. tron1003

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI