This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Vista keeps crashing at simple processes

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hey Guys, I recently was infected with several viruses. Thanks to the staff on this forum, I successfully got rid of all of them. A week after that, my computer started crashing about once a day, and hen it got worse. Today I have had to turn the power button on and off about 5 times due to constant crashing. Is there any way to fix this? Thanks,
Hello dimsh2000, Sorry for the extended wait period. I'm looking at your thread right now, but it appears to me that there may be a malware entry that was not taken care of. I've contacted IndiGenus to request it to be looked into. Ax Edit: No malware entry. What does your computer do when it crashes? Is there any error message?

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI