This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Hardware

Laptop doesn't start when turned on

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

My laptop was working fine up until last week. Just since 2 days, whenever I press the "Power" button the power LED goes on but the laptop doesn't start. Then if I press the power button a little bit harder, it turns on…. I haven't installed anything new or changed anything… Help?
Hi Armon300, I'll bet you're glad it turns on when pressed harder. I'd imagine that an office products store in the New Dehli area will have compressed air available for you to use to clean the keyboard by blowing out any debris. If that doesn't help, then we'll need more information about your machine.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI