Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93083 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Removal of "Paretologic" software windows pop-ups

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 JoyWilli2

JoyWilli2

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 12:38 PM

Problem remains: I am totally confused about using this interesting website site. Slow learning curve on my part. Could't find rules for accessing answer to previous query on 10/25/09. Takes me inordinate amount of time to figure out how to use this site quickly and easily. RegCure registry- fixing/scanner software purchased in late 2007-early '08. Found its scans needless and useless. Removed from computer. Did not renew a re-purchase despite numerous sales popups. Now throughout 2009, 2 ghost windows "bong" and pop up every time computer is turned on and randomly. Can't find company's address to get help. Its website is a sham to search for "how to contact." Have tried all its links to no avail. Feel I--as a consumer-- am being harassed into re-purchasing its software.

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 Noviciate

Noviciate

Retired WTT Teacher

• Visiting Fellow
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,907 posts

Posted 24 November 2009 - 02:35 PM

The previous thread can be found here. I suggest you follow Tomk's instructions in it and then start a NEW thread and post the logs created and also include a brief description of your problem - someone will be along to help as soon as.
Assuming that you have enabled email notifications of replies, there should be a clickable link in it to take you directly to the thread in question once you receive a reply. If not, click the My Topics link near the top of the screen when you have logged in and this will show the threads you have posted to.

As Helpers look for zero reply threads when helping, i'll close this one.
Death to the salad eaters!