Hello, i was scanning with Malware and found 9 infections and deleted them but then my computer turned off. I turned it on again and then before the login screens appear, a quick blue screen with some letters appears for not even a second and then the computer restarts. I've tried using the Safe mode option but the same thing happens. I've been trying to find solutions on google for few hours but with no results, so i was wondering if you guys could help me, without having to format.
I wasn't sure where to post this, so if this is in wrong section then i apologize.
Thanks in advance
Nobue.
Thanks for the reply CatByte! I didn't catch the name of the infections but it looks like i got same problem as the others on the topic you posted. When i get home i'll try booting with UBCD4, if that doesn't work i'll contact the malware staff.
Thanks again, its glad to see a possible solution.
Since this issue appears to be resolved … this Topic has been closed. Glad we could be of assistance.
If you're the topic starter, and need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member with the address of the thread.
Everyone else please begin a New Topic.
✨ Ask AI
AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date
Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI