Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 91983 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

[Resolved] Computer restarts, every time i turn it on.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 Nobue

Nobue

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 November 2009 - 07:17 PM

Hello, i was scanning with Malware and found 9 infections and deleted them but then my computer turned off. I turned it on again and then before the login screens appear, a quick blue screen with some letters appears for not even a second and then the computer restarts. I've tried using the Safe mode option but the same thing happens. I've been trying to find solutions on google for few hours but with no results, so i was wondering if you guys could help me, without having to format. I wasn't sure where to post this, so if this is in wrong section then i apologize. Thanks in advance Nobue.

Edited by Nobue, 11 November 2009 - 07:19 PM.

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 CatByte

CatByte

Classroom Administrator

• Classroom Admin
  • 21,060 posts
  • MVP

Posted 11 November 2009 - 07:55 PM

Hi,

There has been an issue with malware bytes which has since been corrected, however it may have deleted certain files needed to boot.

The issue is described here > http://www.malwareby...p...=30371&st=0

Do you recall the name of the files deleted by Malwarebytes?

This could possibly be the same issue described in that Malwarebytes thread:

Please contact the Malwarebytes help desk if you are experiencing this issue, and they will work through it with you.

To open a new ticket, simply send an e-mail to support@malwarebytes.org

Microsoft MVP 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

#3 Nobue

Nobue

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 03:04 AM

Thanks for the reply CatByte! I didn't catch the name of the infections but it looks like i got same problem as the others on the topic you posted. When i get home i'll try booting with UBCD4, if that doesn't work i'll contact the malware staff. Thanks again, its glad to see a possible solution.

Edited by Nobue, 12 November 2009 - 03:05 AM.

#4 CatByte

CatByte

Classroom Administrator

• Classroom Admin
  • 21,060 posts
  • MVP

Posted 17 November 2009 - 01:30 PM

Since this issue appears to be resolved ... this Topic has been closed. Glad we could be of assistance. If you're the topic starter, and need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member with the address of the thread. Everyone else please begin a New Topic.

Microsoft MVP 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015