Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93083 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Internet freezes.hangs and redirects

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 jilliannep

jilliannep

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 October 2009 - 10:09 PM

A few days ago, I got some Trojans and possibly malware which I thought that I had gotten rid of. However, it seems that my system is still infected. My internet (safari and mozilla) keep stalling. Usually when I press enter in the navigation bar a few times, it will go where I want it to go. Sometimes, it redirects my search results; but that happens with only a few of my searches. Any idea what's going on here?

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 Noviciate

Noviciate

Retired WTT Teacher

• Visiting Fellow
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,907 posts

Posted 25 October 2009 - 02:13 PM

I assume that this is the same problem that posted here and which was locked as you were receiving help here. I suggest that you continue with the thread that you started at nutnworks.com.
Death to the salad eaters!