This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

Internet freezes.hangs and redirects

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

A few days ago, I got some Trojans and possibly malware which I thought that I had gotten rid of. However, it seems that my system is still infected. My internet (safari and mozilla) keep stalling. Usually when I press enter in the navigation bar a few times, it will go where I want it to go. Sometimes, it redirects my search results; but that happens with only a few of my searches. Any idea what's going on here?
I assume that this is the same problem that posted here and which was locked as you were receiving help here. I suggest that you continue with the thread that you started at nutnworks.com.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI