This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

Freezing/Power Mode Problem

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi, I have a Dell computer with windows xp. It has been working fine untill a few days ago when it started to freeze, and shut down into power saver mode. When it goes into power saver mode, I cannot get out of it. I have tried to start up in safemode to see if the problem still happens and it does. I've cleaned my registry out because I thought that was the problem but it still is happening. Anybody have any ideas on what the problem is?
Take a read through this and then start a fresh thread in this forum and post accordingly. Please don't forget to include a brief description of your problem, and somebody will be along as soon as.
Helpers look for posts with zero replies which is why you need to start afresh and why i'll lock this one.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI