This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Hello All...A brief intro

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

My name is Luis, I’m from Palmdale California. I became a registered user so I could apply for the University. I have been helped online with so many issues not only with Malware and Virus but in other areas and I want to be able to give back and this is a great way to help others. Also since I have kids of my own I want to be able to know how to keep my computers safe for them.
:welcome: lavega21,

Good Luck with your application, hope you enjoy your stay, there is much to be learned here at What the Tech. :thumbup:

Regards,
Jkc73 :)