This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Hello

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hello. My name is josh_94 I'm 17 years old. I live in Paris (France) and I'm extremely keen on computer security. I Hope that i will advance with all the team and that my help will be useful. ++
[external image: Posted Image] Josh_94,

Well what a great city you live in.

Why don't you join the Malware Classroom HERE. You would be in my opinion, just the correct age for the hard slog in becoming a great asset to this forum.

Post back and let us know if you are interested and what you think.

kind regards,
I do not understand, I checked a minute ago and my personal messenger seems to be enable … May be I did something wrong… :unsure: ++