Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93081 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

windows live

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 tuxedo

tuxedo

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 01:48 PM

:wacko: been using my laptop all day no problems, all of a sudden i got signed out of messenger the message read i have signed into a version that will not allow to sign in to more than one place. i am not signed in any where else. could it be a virus????

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 Noviciate

Noviciate

Retired WTT Teacher

• Visiting Fellow
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,907 posts

Posted 23 October 2009 - 01:53 PM

Take a read through this and then start a fresh thread in this forum and post accordingly. Please don't forget to include a brief description of your problem, and somebody will be along as soon as.
Helpers look for posts with zero replies which is why you need to start afresh and why i'll lock this one.
Death to the salad eaters!