manicd
Topic Starter
Hi
I’m having problems with my computer thinking it's on a Network, which it isn’t. There also seems to be some Driver issues relating to this problem.
I originally sought help from the Malware Forums where the original topic can be found here, which gives a bit of background information to my problem.
Here is a Screenshot of the drivers in question which have the the follow error code.
01.PNG
I went through the normal procedures of trying to update the drivers but to no avail. Basically I'm not even sure why they're on there as my computer is not on a Network. I would also like to refer to my topic here where I was having Driver problems.If anyone could help please.
I’m having problems with my computer thinking it's on a Network, which it isn’t. There also seems to be some Driver issues relating to this problem.
I originally sought help from the Malware Forums where the original topic can be found here, which gives a bit of background information to my problem.
Here is a Screenshot of the drivers in question which have the the follow error code.
01.PNG
This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for this device. (Code 31)
I went through the normal procedures of trying to update the drivers but to no avail. Basically I'm not even sure why they're on there as my computer is not on a Network. I would also like to refer to my topic here where I was having Driver problems.If anyone could help please.