This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

help me with my gadgets

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

aaaaggghhh! I just figured out how to use the sidebar, so i got excited and downloaded a bunch of gadgets. problem is i can't figure out how to get the volume up on any of them.. like the piano.. Fail.
Hi Mary, I don't use those gadgets, so won't be of much help. I will move your thread over to the Windows Forum where you may get more assistance. And I'll follow along in case there is anything I can help with. Best Regards

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI