UhOhWeGotProblems
Topic Starter
Hello forum members!
I am a one man IT shop from Haverhill, MA. I've been in business since Nov 2001 serving the IT needs of small business in the area and So. New Hampshire. I consider myself a troubleshooting tour de force and anything I can't fix I upgrade with new equipment. That always works!
I am good with routers and networking, wireless and most connectivity type stuff. I don't say no to very many projects and usually will try anything once. I resell PCs, Servers, peripherals, software licensing, remote backup, web hosting and anything else customers are willing to pay for.
I like this business because it is constantly evolving, I like technology and I am able to make a good living. This business is all about working efficiently and maximizing your efforts which is why I am here because networking with others is a very useful tool. I hope I can help you guys when I can and if you are in my area and have an opportunity that needs another head or pair of hands I am here.
Have a nice day!
Joe
http://www.valleynetworks.biz
I am a one man IT shop from Haverhill, MA. I've been in business since Nov 2001 serving the IT needs of small business in the area and So. New Hampshire. I consider myself a troubleshooting tour de force and anything I can't fix I upgrade with new equipment. That always works!
I am good with routers and networking, wireless and most connectivity type stuff. I don't say no to very many projects and usually will try anything once. I resell PCs, Servers, peripherals, software licensing, remote backup, web hosting and anything else customers are willing to pay for.
I like this business because it is constantly evolving, I like technology and I am able to make a good living. This business is all about working efficiently and maximizing your efforts which is why I am here because networking with others is a very useful tool. I hope I can help you guys when I can and if you are in my area and have an opportunity that needs another head or pair of hands I am here.
Have a nice day!
Joe
http://www.valleynetworks.biz