This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Hardware

Webcam

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Recently purchased a TechNet CO16 Web Camera. Windows System is Vista Home Service Pack 2. Installs driver ok and camera image looks excellent but I cannot hear or record any sound?? Have try tweaking the sound properties (Realtek HD Audio Manager). It is not muted. There is no other help on the website. I have plugged it into the pink jack on the back of the machine and the front which made no difference and I unplug the speakers. Please help.
I'm not finding any information on a webcam with that model number or brand name. Please verify the information you have provided and post back.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI