gopepe
Topic Starter
Hey everyone,
I have been experiencing problems with Vista x86 recently. Approximately two months ago I upgraded to Vista from XP, experiencing no problems. Following this I upgraded my RAM from 512mb to 4gb.
Now, occasionally, my laptop will crash to a black screen; Although the power remains on, all processes seemingly stop, as if I am listening to music, this abruptly ceases to play. I have looked extensively online and can find no solutions.
I have already updated my graphics card and have checked to see if my RAM is working correctly through a boot test.
My system information is as follows
Any help would be appreciated!
Many thanks
I have been experiencing problems with Vista x86 recently. Approximately two months ago I upgraded to Vista from XP, experiencing no problems. Following this I upgraded my RAM from 512mb to 4gb.
Now, occasionally, my laptop will crash to a black screen; Although the power remains on, all processes seemingly stop, as if I am listening to music, this abruptly ceases to play. I have looked extensively online and can find no solutions.
I have already updated my graphics card and have checked to see if my RAM is working correctly through a boot test.
My system information is as follows
OS Name Microsoft® Windows Vista™ Business Version 6.0.6002 Service Pack 2 Build 6002 Other OS Description Not Available OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation System Name LAPPY System Manufacturer TOSHIBA System Model Satellite Pro P100 System Type X86-based PC Processor Genuine Intel(R) CPU T2300 @ 1.66GHz, 1667 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 2 Logical Processor(s) BIOS Version/Date TOSHIBA V4.70, 19/01/2009 SMBIOS Version 2.4 Windows Directory C:\Windows System Directory C:\Windows\system32 Boot Device \Device\HarddiskVolume1 Locale United Kingdom Hardware Abstraction Layer Version = "6.0.6002.18005" User Name LAPPY\gopepe Time Zone GMT Daylight Time Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 4.00 GB Total Physical Memory 3.00 GB Available Physical Memory 1.64 GB Total Virtual Memory 6.19 GB Available Virtual Memory 4.92 GB Page File Space 3.29 GB Page File C:\pagefile.sys
Any help would be appreciated!
Many thanks