This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

Windows Protection Suite Virus infection

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

recently i've started getting a message that says "Warning Your Computer is Infected" this warning directs me to a site called Windows Protection Suite which offers 3 types of payment to fix the problem (6month, 1 year and lifetime). An icon for this site keeps coming up on my desktop. I've got a HP with windows XP and I'm using Firefox. I using ZoneAlarm, AVG virus protection, Malware, Adware and CCleaner. But since the warning has been coming up I cannot run AVG or Adware. Is this some kind of Spyware and how can I get rid of it?
Take a read through this and then start a fresh thread in this forum and post accordingly. Please don't forget to include a brief description of your problem, and somebody will be along as soon as.
Helpers look for posts with zero replies which is why you need to start afresh and why i'll lock this one.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI