This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

graphics temporarily down

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Today I tried installing the software for my old logitech webcam, and during the restarting part of the installation the monitor suddenly no longer could detect a signal. I restarted a few times and completely powered down before the display came back. I kinda freaked out so I did a system restore, so I didnt even get the installation done. Any idea what happened? I've used this webcam several years and it always has trouble installing but not like this. Should I get a newer webcam?
Hi, Sorry to hear of the problem with the webcam If you have always had problems with this cam then maybe its time to consider a new one/ They are available now from GBP £3 ( USD $4.50) so maybe that would be a good investment.? If you want to get to the bottom of the problem then have a look in Event Viewer and examine your logs under "Application" and "System" any errors or failures will also give the exact time they occured so you can cross refer to the time the problem started with your web cam. (Failures are usually flagged up in yellow and Errors in red) If you double click on each error/failure you will see full details of the culprit and a link that may be useful….. To start the Event Viewer: 1 Click on Start 2 Click on Run 3 In the white box type eventvwr 4 Click on OK Event Viewer will open Regards and good luck paws

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI