This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Internet and browser are running REAL SLOW

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Internet Explorer is running REAL Slow. I have tried everything I can think. When I do a speed test over the internet is comes back at 10MB, I am on Verizon FIOS. But when browsing it takes forever for sites to initially come up. Any ideas?
Hello ITSupport1970 and welcome to What the Tech!

Let's make sure you are free of infection. Please read this thread and post a HijackThis log here. Once your log has been declared clean, you may return here where we can resolve any other issues you are still experiencing.

Regards,

Ax

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI