Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93081 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Testing In None Testing Forum. Problems Thx

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 wawadave

wawadave

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 16 June 2004 - 11:09 AM

hello
this is a test due to not being able to respond to any ones postings but my own.
and only posting out side of test forum i have been able to do.
so i,m going to click post topic and ether get anther error message or a useless posting.

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 wawadave

wawadave

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 16 June 2004 - 11:11 AM

ok take two on this test see if i can now respond to it as i cannot respond to any others.
jmho

#3 wawadave

wawadave

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 16 June 2004 - 11:16 AM

ok i still cannot respond to any other posts. if i try i get this mesage.
Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

Sorry, you do not have permission to reply to that topic

#4 Micah_6:8

Micah_6:8

Evilware Emancipator

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,060 posts
  • Interests:Web (Perl, PHP, JavaScript, HTML) programming, CNC programming, Squashing spyware!

Posted 16 June 2004 - 11:18 AM

This is why you cannot reply other posts.

http://forums.tomcoy...?showtopic=8127
Micah 6:8 He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?

The help you receive here is free.
If you wish to show your appreciation, then you may donate to help keep us online.

Want to help others? Join the ClassRoom and learn how.

Download Hijack This! My Website: UnSpyMe!

#5 wawadave

wawadave

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 16 June 2004 - 11:44 AM

hello
it may be a factor in this. the moderators are on it and i applied to the class room. so perhaps it will will be fixed. but i cannot reply to other posts in this forum which are open to all?

#6 Micah_6:8

Micah_6:8

Evilware Emancipator

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,060 posts
  • Interests:Web (Perl, PHP, JavaScript, HTML) programming, CNC programming, Squashing spyware!

Posted 16 June 2004 - 12:47 PM

You've got a point there, Dave. :thumbup: You should be able to reply to any post some of the forums. The Hijack This! forum is "Open", but you can't reply to one in there (except your own) until you are accepted into the "classroom". The forums also have a "bug" about not being able to "edit" some of your own posts as well. I'll just warn you about that in advance. :)
Micah 6:8 He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?

The help you receive here is free.
If you wish to show your appreciation, then you may donate to help keep us online.

Want to help others? Join the ClassRoom and learn how.

Download Hijack This! My Website: UnSpyMe!

#7 wawadave

wawadave

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 16 June 2004 - 03:26 PM

i can only repply to two posts this one and the one in test here is the error mesage i get any other atempts to repply to any thing.
Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

Sorry, you do not have permission to reply to that topic
:scratch: :thumbdown: :rant2:

#8 wawadave

wawadave

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 17 June 2004 - 02:01 PM

have a nice day.

Edited by wawadave, 17 June 2004 - 02:04 PM.