devans
Topic Starter
Discussion
Testing forum skills
1 min read
devans
I think I can do this!
devans
Juliet
Now work with the quote and code buttons 
devans
Now work with the quote and code buttons
devans
I guess I know what I'm going to be doing tonight
Juliet
appears your on your way.I guess I know what I'm going to be doing tonight
devans
appears your on your way.
Perhaps, we'll see how well it goes
This should be understood to exclude all commercial enterprises as well as corporate entitiesWe offer free computer help and tech support for home and personal use.
If you can't say it in public, it has no place here. Or, be reasonable and do it the right way.Help is permitted in the forums only. No support is offered, or allowed via Personal Message or email.
work address
devans
C:\My Documents\cookbook\bread pudding.docIs the recipe for best bread pudding you have ever tried
C:\Windows\diagnostics\system\WindowsMediaPlayerConfiguration\ts_networkcachecorrupted.ps1Is digging a few layers too deep into the ooperating system to be safe
- the first item
- The second item
- The third item
Miya
Tarheel by choiceIf I say yes am I in trouble?Did I really say that?
This is work!
Go Hurricanes
devans
Please print out or copy this page to Notepad. Make sure to work through the fixes in the exact order in which they are mentioned below. If there's anything that you don't understand, ask your question(s) before proceeding with the fixes.
Brinks
thisKetchup
devans
Relish