Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93083 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

IE OFFLINE SETTIGNS ON MSN

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 kaos123

kaos123

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 07:29 AM

Urgent help i have an interview for a Job via Webcam and my MSN Is not working, it says my IE is offline but after i trouble shooted it it says all checks are fine but still i get the same error code, my INTERNET explorer is working fine and it is not offline, and Firewall is not blocking it can someone help me why i cant log into MSN messanger. Error Code 80048820 Extended error Code 80048412

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 kaos123

kaos123

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 07:48 AM

I FIXED IT lol OMG IT TOOK SO LONG TO FIGURE OUT, my Clock was set to 2008 the date was wrong so i couldnt fix it lol until i re set the date correctly :D dayam ALL THAT HASLE FOR NOTHING lol well i fixed it lads :)