This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Hardware

Printer Sharing

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Built a computer for my wife, in order to get her off of mine, Tryed to setup print sharing but hate to say this is where I guess I thought I could do it but found out other wise I could not. My computer is the one with the router and a line was ran to her's to connect to the internet, but now I want to allow her to print to my printer though the network, tryed following MS Wizard and yet nadda, so I got to be doing something wrong, or do I need to get a switch hub. Lol mabey I just need to find setup network printing for dummies book somewhere.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI