Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93083 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Wawadave Should Be Welcome Here!

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 luci2a

luci2a

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 June 2004 - 04:11 PM

Hi folks!
I'm new here too, but have seen Wawadave's name around in cyber-space quite a bit since I started taking an interest! Hop over to http://www.spywarewa...r.com/index.php
and just see how expert he is! I'm sure he should be made to feel very welcome here!

Luci2a

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 dgosling

dgosling

SuperMember

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,499 posts

Posted 15 June 2004 - 07:22 PM

He is welcome here but he did not mention his association with any other forum so we have no means of determining his capabilities. Unfortunately, what he told us only indicated that he was a new member and we had to assume he had no experience. There is a problem with either our board software or his settings, that is causing the posting problem - it will be fixed if wawadave would like it to be. Thanks for the heads-up I have contacted Admin again and hope to get the problem fixed
Posted Image

#3 luci2a

luci2a

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 June 2004 - 02:33 PM

Good! Glad to be of assistance Wawadave! What does "warn 0%" indicate in my own mail? I promise not to be controversial....... Luci2a :unsure:

#4 dgosling

dgosling

SuperMember

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,499 posts

Posted 16 June 2004 - 05:03 PM

Why Do My Posts Have A Warn In Them

This is a pinned topic in the OPEN forum which you are welcome to read. It may be helpful for you to look at the OPEN forum and the FAQ and most of your questions should be answered there. If you have other questions it would be best if you directed them to the moderators of the TC board.

Hope this Helps

Edited by dgosling, 16 June 2004 - 05:06 PM.

Posted Image

#5 luci2a

luci2a

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 June 2004 - 12:55 AM

Thanks DGosling. I see we share a birthday! Now that I know where to look, it is quite clear. However, I had not looked in the "Open" forum as it was not clear that instructions would be found there - could I suggest that instructions for board use be in their own section. The" guidelines" link only leads to "play nicely" - unless there is more that my ZoneAlarmVersion5-crazed system is blocking. I cannot find FAQs? Thanks anyway. Nice dog. Luci2a :)

#6 dgosling

dgosling

SuperMember

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,499 posts

Posted 17 June 2004 - 09:47 AM

Hi luci2a I should have been a lot clearer than I was. I was thinking of something else when I pointed you to a FAQ. What I meant was the information under each forum name on the main page of TomCoyote Forums. It tells you what goes on in that specific forum, for instance: The Test Forum says underneath it: " Here you can test your tests and what not ". In actual fact this post should be in the OPEN forum so I am going to move it there now and you can find it through the link I will leave in the test forum. Sorry about the misunderstanding,
Posted Image

#7 luci2a

luci2a

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 June 2004 - 10:09 AM

Don't worry - it's not a problem! :)

#8 wawadave

wawadave

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 23 June 2004 - 03:37 PM

hello luci2a
thx you vary much for your support and welcome! i,m able to post in the testing forum to peoples replays. still could not in open forum :blink:
have a grate day

well i could repply to this from testing but could not add a repply by entering this from open forum. but i can edit the post from here????
:scratch:

Edited by wawadave, 23 June 2004 - 03:39 PM.