This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Hello all

3 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hello all. My name is Mohit and I am 16 years old and a student from India. I found WhattheTech? Forums through Google while searching for Malware Universities. I hope I can join the team and be a successful Malware Fighter one day. :) – Mohit

Hello all. My name is Mohit and I am 16 years old and a student from India. I found WhattheTech? Forums through Google while searching for Malware Universities. I hope I can join the team and be a successful Malware Fighter one day. :)

– Mohit

[external image: Posted Image] Mohit,

You may like to read this link about learning Malware Removal.

Kind regards,
Thanks for the warm Welcome Tallin and Conspire. I have submitted my application for the school, lets see if I get in or not. Thanks for your support and encouragement. :) – Mohit

Thanks for the warm Welcome Tallin and Conspire. I have submitted my application for the school, lets see if I get in or not. Thanks for your support and encouragement. :)

– Mohit

[external image: Posted Image] Well done, let us know the result……..thanks for posting back.

kind regards,
:welcome: Hi Mohit and welcome to the WTT forum. Great place to be - spread the word. Good luck with your application and hope you learn lots - I have learnt a lot and I only joined a few months ago. All the best, Satchfan
Thank you very much Tallin, Satchfan and SpySentinnel; I really appreciate it. :) By the way, can you tell me the average time it takes for an application to be processed? I think I am getting nervous and impatient as it has been two days since I submitted my form. Once again, thanks for the warm welcomes. – Mohit
Hi Mohit I can't remember exactly, but I think it was about a week before I heard I was accepted. Don't forget these people are very busy and just because you haven't heard doesn't mean it's a bad sign. I just used the waiting time to have a look around the forum and read lots. Regards Satchfan
Wow, that was a very prompt response. Thanks a lot for clearing my doubt Satchfan. I will peep around the Forum while I await their response; indeed there is so much here to learn!

Once again, thanks for putting up with me. :)

– Mohit
Hi Mohit, May I add my very warm welcome to you to the WTT forums :welcome: Take a while to have a good look around……. there is plenty to see. If there is anything you need …just ask Incidentally I had a look at your blog, Ithought it was impressive Well done :thumbup: :thumbup: Regards paws

Incidentally I had a look at your blog, Ithought it was impressive

Yay, I got my first visitor on the blog (:D) ! Thanks for your feedback on it, Paws, I really appreciate it.

Take a while to have a good look around……. there is plenty to see.
If there is anything you need …just ask

I will ask if I have any doubts though I don't feel there will be many as the Forum features are pretty self explanatory. :)

– Mohit
:welcome: Jennifer, Great to see you here. Have a good browse around, lots to see and learn about here. Post if you need, and help if you can. Not in the HJT Forum as the Malware fighters are accredited to fight Malware. Best regards,