I was on my computer yesterday, and it was working fine. Later on I used my computer (I didn't turn it off in between) and now everything I do is alot slower than normal. Video/Music don't play right, I can't get any games to run right and the sound is almost crackling or skips. I tried updating my sound drivers and that didn't help. They CPU even when I have only firefox running says it's at 60-70%. All of this seemed to happen out of nowhere. I have tried anything I could think that would fix it, but has been no good. Hopefully someone can help me, here is my log from HijackThis.
Edit: Thanks for the help, I fixed it ^^
My name is Tomk. I would be glad to take a look at your log and help you with solving any malware problems. HijackThis logs can take a while to research, so please be patient and I'd be grateful if you would note the following:
I will be working on your Malware issues, this may or may not, solve other issues you have with your machine.
The fixes are specific to your problem and should only be used for the issues on this machine.
Please continue to review my answers until I tell you your machine appears to be clear. Absence of symptoms does not mean that everything is clear.
It's often worth reading through these instructions and printing them for ease of reference.
If you don't know or understand something, please don't hesitate to say or ask!! It's better to be sure and safe than sorry.
Please reply to this thread. Do not start a new topic.
Download TFC to your desktop
Close any open windows.
Double click the TFC icon to run the program
TFC will close all open programs itself in order to run,
Click the Start button to begin the process.
Allow TFC to run uninterrupted.
The program should not take long to finish it's job
Once its finished it should automatically reboot your machine,
if it doesn't, manually reboot to ensure a complete clean
Then
Please download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware to your desktop.
Double-click mbam-setup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.
At the end, be sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
Once the program has loaded, select Perform quick scan, then click Scan.
When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
Be sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
When completed, a log will open in Notepad. Please save it to a convenient location and post the results.
Note: If you receive a notice that some of the items couldn't be removed, that they have been added to the delete on reboot list, please reboot (shut down your computer then restart it).
Also "copy/paste" a new HijackThis log file into this thread.
Also please describe how your computer behaves at the moment.