This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Hardware

Graphic card detection problem

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi. I had to clean up my graphic card and I unplug it from motherboard. I plugged it back and connected all the wires. But when I start up my computer. Screen says "No signal" and nothing happens. I plug the power wire in the graphic card and graphic card's fan works well. Graphic card is ATI Radeon x1950pro and motherboar is MSI K9N neo v1.0 . OS is Windows Vista. I also checked if I could use integrated graphic card but there isn't VGA connector in the back panel. I wonder if I can't use my computer without the graphic card, which is pretty weird. What should I do now? (my english is not so good)
your board dosnt have a on board graphics controller. try re-seating the card in the slot, check monitor connections. check for bent prongs on monitor cable. try a different monitor and/or cable.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI