This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Peeking through the door...

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Greetings, All! I am here due to the infection of my system, so I'll be brief: Hullo! Raktor has been helping me thus far with my little (but spreading) virus, and we seem to be making some headway. Looks like a very friendly, helpful and well-informed bunch here, and I wish everyone the best as we collectively seek to cull the population of Wild Viruses, and clean up the internet! Huzzah! ~TLoATDaE [The Lord of All Things Dark and Evil - Currently working as the Tooth Fairy in Supermegatopia]
:welcome: TLoATDaE You are in good hands with Raktor. I hope you enjoy the forum and have a good look around, because there is also a lot to read and learn here. Good luck with your PC problems Kind regards Satchfan