This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

[Closed] Trojan Horse BHO.IZO

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I'm running AVG 8.5.339. It is alerting me to Trojan Horse BHO.IZO located in system32/xwr61853.dll. I have run spybot to confirm and found no threat. I am a bit concerned about AVG's false positive's. I can't find anything on the web about this Trojan. Should I just use AVG to "remove" infections or do I need to do something smarter?
Let's have a look at your system Are you experiencing any strange behaviour other than the AVG alerts?

Please download DDS and save it to your desktop.
  • Disable any script blocking protection
  • Double click dds.scr to run the tool.
  • When done two logs should open:
  • DDS.txt
  • Attach.txt
  • Save both reports to your desktop.
—————————————————
  • Post the contents of the DDS.txt report in your next reply
  • Attach the Attach.txt report to your post by scrolling down to the Attachments area and then clicking Browse. Browse to where you saved the file, and click Open and then click UPLOAD.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI