This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Hi all :)

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hi I am from India 18yrs old and love my dumb computer. :P My name is HC for short :P and i want to become a malware fighter :D
:wavey: Guthix , :welcome: You've chosen a great forum with lots of famous names in the Malware Team. Good luck with your application. Kind regards Satchfan
Hello Guthix/HC :wavey:

i want to become a malware fighter


You've come to the right place!

Good luck with your classroom application

Best wishes
JonTom
:welcome: Guthix :wavey:

I am currently in the malware classroom here at WhattheTech, and I think you have made a wise decision to want to be part of the class here.

Good luck with your application. :thumbup:

Best Wishes,
Jkc73 :)