This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Hi

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hi, I am new here. I came here to learn as much as possible about fighting against malware. My English language is not the best so do not blame me for mistake I make, it is not on purposely. All the best, Antdot
Antidot, [external image: Posted Image]

We are glad you have found this wonderful forum.

If you would like to really learn about fighting Malware why not have a look at this LINK which will explain all to you.

Regarding your Enlish, no problem, the more you come here and post to learn the better your English will become. What country are you from? we are always interested in where our members reside.

Enjoy the forum,

kind regards, :)
Excellent, all the best and [external image: Posted Image]

Serbia……..right, I am from Australia so we are far away from each other…….yes?

kind regards,