This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Nascar Racing 2003 Season goes from 70 fps to 7 fps!

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

First off I'm not new to what the tech I made a new account because the forgot your password thing couldn't find my username :/. But here's my situation When I'm playing NR2003 (Nascar Racing 2003 season) I can race online and offline at 70 to 100 fps but for the past 2 weeks it goes from 70 fps for about 5 minutes then 7 fps for 15 minutes then back 70 fps and so on it continues to do that. This happens more so online then offline. Offline may take about 30 minutes before it goes just drops to 7 fps yes I said DROPS it isn't a slow drop online and offline it just drops. I've already uninstalled and reinstalled the game. I have PLENTY of space on my hard drive in fact i have an internal hard drive and an external. The internal has 371gb left and my external has 446gb left and I have NR2003 on the external. I have tried putting it on the internal hard drive but to no avail.. So I was hoping someone here can help me out with this problem :thumbup:

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI