Dellaclearing
Topic Starter
Hello everyone,
I'm having big problems with my laptop at the moment, whenever I browse using firefox or internet explorer almost all links opened do so in a new tab and redirect me to various sites such as tebe.us or installtoolsforfree.com. Basically I'm being hijacked but I'm absolutely stumped as to how to remove this problem.
Part 2 of the problem is that for the last week whenever I plug a USB memory stick into my laptop Windows XP sp2 acknowledges that a drive has been inserted because I hear the little "DoDoo" jingle but it doesn't show in My Computer or in disk management, but it does show in device manager. I've tried changing drive letters to see if there was a conflict somewhere but no joy. I'm not sure if the hijacker messing around with my registry has stopped my USB drives working, but my USB mouse is working fine.
I have some pretty important files I need to keep and I would've just put them onto a memory stick and then re-installed windows if I could but I can't access my removable storage so it looks like I'm just gonna have to find a way to remove this malware!
I know I'll need to post hijackthis and combofix reports but I don't understand what any of it means, so what I'm asking is if anyone would be so kind as to please look through my logs and guide me through the cleaning and repair process?
Thanks in advance!
Okay, so for anyone that understands, here's my hijackthis log:
Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 13:46:56, on 11/05/2009
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.6000.16827)
Boot mode: Normal
Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\Program Files\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2009\avp.exe
C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\ConfigFree\CFSvcs.exe
C:\Program Files\CA\SharedComponents\CA_LIC\LogWatNT.exe
C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\SMAgent.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\WtSrv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\MsPMSPSv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_03\bin\jusched.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\E_S10IC1.EXE
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_03\bin\jucheck.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\WService.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\VM305_STI.EXE
C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTTask.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Nokia\MPlatform\NokiaMServer.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe
C:\Program Files\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2009\avp.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\rundll32.exe
C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Nokia\PC Connectivity Solution\ServiceLayer.exe
C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
\?\globalroot\C:\WINDOWS\system32\rundll32.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe
C:\Program Files\Nokia\PC Connectivity Solution\Transports\NclUSBSrv.exe
C:\Program Files\Nokia\PC Connectivity Solution\Transports\NclRSSrv.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\GINGE\Desktop\HiJackThis.exe
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Window Title = Microsoft Internet Explorer provided by Wanadoo
O2 - BHO: IEVkbdBHO - {59273AB4-E7D3-40F9-A1A8-6FA9CCA1862C} - C:\Program Files\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2009\ievkbd.dll
O3 - Toolbar: (no name) - {8B68564D-53FD-4293-B80C-993A9F3988EE} - (no file)
O3 - Toolbar: &AEVITA Save Flash - {33973600-925A-11D9-A1F6-9234C84D2622} - C:\PROGRA~1\AEVITA~1\SAVEFL~1.DLL
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_03\bin\jusched.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [EPSON Stylus C42 Series] C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\E_S10IC1.EXE /P23 "EPSON Stylus C42 Series" /O6 "USB002" /M "Stylus C42"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [WService] WService.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TkBellExe] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe" -osboot
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [BigDog305] C:\WINDOWS\VM305_STI.EXE VIMICRO USB PC Camera (ZC0305)
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTTask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NokiaMServer] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Nokia\MPlatform\NokiaMServer /watchfiles
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Nokia FastStart] "C:\Program Files\Nokia\Nokia Music\NokiaMusic.exe" /command:faststart
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AVP] "C:\Program Files\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2009\avp.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [autochk] rundll32.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\autochk.dll,_IWMPEvents@16
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MSMSGS] "C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe" /background
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MsServer] msfun80.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [autochk] rundll32.exe C:\DOCUME~1\GINGE\protect.dll,_IWMPEvents@16
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-18\..\Run: [Nokia.PCSync] C:\Program Files\Nokia\Nokia PC Suite 6\PcSync2.exe /NoDialog (User 'SYSTEM')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-18\..\Run: [] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\hfd56.exe (User 'SYSTEM')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-18\..\Run: [uidenhiufgsduiazghs] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\hfd56.exe (User 'SYSTEM')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-18\..\Run: [autochk] rundll32.exe C:\DOCUME~1\LOCALS~1\protect.dll,_IWMPEvents@16 (User 'SYSTEM')
O4 - HKUS\.DEFAULT\..\Run: [Nokia.PCSync] C:\Program Files\Nokia\Nokia PC Suite 6\PcSync2.exe /NoDialog (User 'Default user')
O4 - Startup: ChkDisk.lnk = ?
O8 - Extra context menu item: Save F&lash with FlashCapture - res://C:\Program Files\FlashCapture\fciext.dll/FCIEXT.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: Search with Wanadoo - res://C:\PROGRA~1\Wanadoo\WSBar\WSBar.dll/VSearch.htm
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\j2re1.4.2\bin\npjpi142.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\j2re1.4.2\bin\npjpi142.dll
O9 - Extra button: AEVITA Save Flash - {0C4D904C-697B-4F51-B82F-D5D8D8D36405} - C:\PROGRA~1\AEVITA~1\SAVEFL~1.DLL
O9 - Extra button: Web traffic protection statistics - {1F460357-8A94-4D71-9CA3-AA4ACF32ED8E} - C:\Program Files\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2009\SCIEPlgn.dll
O9 - Extra button: FlashCapture - {753BBC4B-CC73-4fb8-A5B5-CA09C804C1DD} - C:\Program Files\FlashCapture\fciext.dll
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O10 - Unknown file in Winsock LSP: c:\windows\system32\nwprovau.dll
O16 - DPF: {17492023-C23A-453E-A040-C7C580BBF700} (Windows Genuine Advantage Validation Tool) - http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=39204
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\..\{CCB0BC61-AA25-42AB-B0F3-9FB55D235413}: NameServer = 208.67.222.222,208.67.220.220
O18 - Protocol: skype4com - {FFC8B962-9B40-4DFF-9458-1830C7DD7F5D} - C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\Skype\SKYPE4~1.DLL
O20 - AppInit_DLLs: karna.dat ,C:\PROGRA~1\KASPER~1\KASPER~1\mzvkbd.dll,C:\PROGRA~1\KASPER~1\KASPER~1\mzvkbd3.dll
O23 - Service: Adobe LM Service - Adobe Systems - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe Systems Shared\Service\Adobelmsvc.exe
O23 - Service: Kaspersky Anti-Virus (AVP) - Kaspersky Lab - C:\Program Files\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2009\avp.exe
O23 - Service: CA License Client (CA_LIC_CLNT) - Computer Associates International Inc. - C:\Program Files\CA\SharedComponents\CA_LIC\\lic98rmt.exe
O23 - Service: ConfigFree Service (CFSvcs) - TOSHIBA CORPORATION - C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\ConfigFree\CFSvcs.exe
O23 - Service: Google Software Updater (gusvc) - Google - C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\11\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
O23 - Service: Event Log Watch (LogWatch) - Computer Associates - C:\Program Files\CA\SharedComponents\CA_LIC\LogWatNT.exe
O23 - Service: ServiceLayer - Nokia. - C:\Program Files\Nokia\PC Connectivity Solution\ServiceLayer.exe
O23 - Service: SoundMAX Agent Service (SoundMAX Agent Service (default)) - Analog Devices, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\SMAgent.exe
O23 - Service: TwonkyMedia - PacketVideo - C:\Program Files\Nokia\Nokia Home Media Server\Media Server\TwonkyMedia.exe
O23 - Service: WinTab Service (WinTabService) - Tablet Driver - C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\WtSrv.exe
–
End of file - 7925 bytes
I'm having big problems with my laptop at the moment, whenever I browse using firefox or internet explorer almost all links opened do so in a new tab and redirect me to various sites such as tebe.us or installtoolsforfree.com. Basically I'm being hijacked but I'm absolutely stumped as to how to remove this problem.
Part 2 of the problem is that for the last week whenever I plug a USB memory stick into my laptop Windows XP sp2 acknowledges that a drive has been inserted because I hear the little "DoDoo" jingle but it doesn't show in My Computer or in disk management, but it does show in device manager. I've tried changing drive letters to see if there was a conflict somewhere but no joy. I'm not sure if the hijacker messing around with my registry has stopped my USB drives working, but my USB mouse is working fine.
I have some pretty important files I need to keep and I would've just put them onto a memory stick and then re-installed windows if I could but I can't access my removable storage so it looks like I'm just gonna have to find a way to remove this malware!
I know I'll need to post hijackthis and combofix reports but I don't understand what any of it means, so what I'm asking is if anyone would be so kind as to please look through my logs and guide me through the cleaning and repair process?
Thanks in advance!
Okay, so for anyone that understands, here's my hijackthis log:
Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 13:46:56, on 11/05/2009
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.6000.16827)
Boot mode: Normal
Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\Program Files\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2009\avp.exe
C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\ConfigFree\CFSvcs.exe
C:\Program Files\CA\SharedComponents\CA_LIC\LogWatNT.exe
C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\SMAgent.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\WtSrv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\MsPMSPSv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_03\bin\jusched.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\E_S10IC1.EXE
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_03\bin\jucheck.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\WService.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\VM305_STI.EXE
C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTTask.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Nokia\MPlatform\NokiaMServer.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe
C:\Program Files\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2009\avp.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\rundll32.exe
C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Nokia\PC Connectivity Solution\ServiceLayer.exe
C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
\?\globalroot\C:\WINDOWS\system32\rundll32.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe
C:\Program Files\Nokia\PC Connectivity Solution\Transports\NclUSBSrv.exe
C:\Program Files\Nokia\PC Connectivity Solution\Transports\NclRSSrv.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\GINGE\Desktop\HiJackThis.exe
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Window Title = Microsoft Internet Explorer provided by Wanadoo
O2 - BHO: IEVkbdBHO - {59273AB4-E7D3-40F9-A1A8-6FA9CCA1862C} - C:\Program Files\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2009\ievkbd.dll
O3 - Toolbar: (no name) - {8B68564D-53FD-4293-B80C-993A9F3988EE} - (no file)
O3 - Toolbar: &AEVITA Save Flash - {33973600-925A-11D9-A1F6-9234C84D2622} - C:\PROGRA~1\AEVITA~1\SAVEFL~1.DLL
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_03\bin\jusched.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [EPSON Stylus C42 Series] C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\E_S10IC1.EXE /P23 "EPSON Stylus C42 Series" /O6 "USB002" /M "Stylus C42"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [WService] WService.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TkBellExe] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe" -osboot
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [BigDog305] C:\WINDOWS\VM305_STI.EXE VIMICRO USB PC Camera (ZC0305)
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTTask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NokiaMServer] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Nokia\MPlatform\NokiaMServer /watchfiles
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Nokia FastStart] "C:\Program Files\Nokia\Nokia Music\NokiaMusic.exe" /command:faststart
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AVP] "C:\Program Files\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2009\avp.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [autochk] rundll32.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\autochk.dll,_IWMPEvents@16
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MSMSGS] "C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe" /background
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MsServer] msfun80.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [autochk] rundll32.exe C:\DOCUME~1\GINGE\protect.dll,_IWMPEvents@16
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-18\..\Run: [Nokia.PCSync] C:\Program Files\Nokia\Nokia PC Suite 6\PcSync2.exe /NoDialog (User 'SYSTEM')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-18\..\Run: [] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\hfd56.exe (User 'SYSTEM')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-18\..\Run: [uidenhiufgsduiazghs] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\hfd56.exe (User 'SYSTEM')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-18\..\Run: [autochk] rundll32.exe C:\DOCUME~1\LOCALS~1\protect.dll,_IWMPEvents@16 (User 'SYSTEM')
O4 - HKUS\.DEFAULT\..\Run: [Nokia.PCSync] C:\Program Files\Nokia\Nokia PC Suite 6\PcSync2.exe /NoDialog (User 'Default user')
O4 - Startup: ChkDisk.lnk = ?
O8 - Extra context menu item: Save F&lash with FlashCapture - res://C:\Program Files\FlashCapture\fciext.dll/FCIEXT.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: Search with Wanadoo - res://C:\PROGRA~1\Wanadoo\WSBar\WSBar.dll/VSearch.htm
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\j2re1.4.2\bin\npjpi142.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\j2re1.4.2\bin\npjpi142.dll
O9 - Extra button: AEVITA Save Flash - {0C4D904C-697B-4F51-B82F-D5D8D8D36405} - C:\PROGRA~1\AEVITA~1\SAVEFL~1.DLL
O9 - Extra button: Web traffic protection statistics - {1F460357-8A94-4D71-9CA3-AA4ACF32ED8E} - C:\Program Files\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2009\SCIEPlgn.dll
O9 - Extra button: FlashCapture - {753BBC4B-CC73-4fb8-A5B5-CA09C804C1DD} - C:\Program Files\FlashCapture\fciext.dll
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O10 - Unknown file in Winsock LSP: c:\windows\system32\nwprovau.dll
O16 - DPF: {17492023-C23A-453E-A040-C7C580BBF700} (Windows Genuine Advantage Validation Tool) - http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=39204
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\..\{CCB0BC61-AA25-42AB-B0F3-9FB55D235413}: NameServer = 208.67.222.222,208.67.220.220
O18 - Protocol: skype4com - {FFC8B962-9B40-4DFF-9458-1830C7DD7F5D} - C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\Skype\SKYPE4~1.DLL
O20 - AppInit_DLLs: karna.dat ,C:\PROGRA~1\KASPER~1\KASPER~1\mzvkbd.dll,C:\PROGRA~1\KASPER~1\KASPER~1\mzvkbd3.dll
O23 - Service: Adobe LM Service - Adobe Systems - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe Systems Shared\Service\Adobelmsvc.exe
O23 - Service: Kaspersky Anti-Virus (AVP) - Kaspersky Lab - C:\Program Files\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2009\avp.exe
O23 - Service: CA License Client (CA_LIC_CLNT) - Computer Associates International Inc. - C:\Program Files\CA\SharedComponents\CA_LIC\\lic98rmt.exe
O23 - Service: ConfigFree Service (CFSvcs) - TOSHIBA CORPORATION - C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\ConfigFree\CFSvcs.exe
O23 - Service: Google Software Updater (gusvc) - Google - C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\11\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
O23 - Service: Event Log Watch (LogWatch) - Computer Associates - C:\Program Files\CA\SharedComponents\CA_LIC\LogWatNT.exe
O23 - Service: ServiceLayer - Nokia. - C:\Program Files\Nokia\PC Connectivity Solution\ServiceLayer.exe
O23 - Service: SoundMAX Agent Service (SoundMAX Agent Service (default)) - Analog Devices, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\SMAgent.exe
O23 - Service: TwonkyMedia - PacketVideo - C:\Program Files\Nokia\Nokia Home Media Server\Media Server\TwonkyMedia.exe
O23 - Service: WinTab Service (WinTabService) - Tablet Driver - C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\WtSrv.exe
–
End of file - 7925 bytes