This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Hardware

error after reformatt

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

G;day I've just reformatted my pc Winxp home sp2 which is fully updated and patched per SP2. Now when the computer is booted up I'm recieving a error message saying ( Windows can not find C:\PROGRAM … make sure you've typed the name correctly and try again.) It don't give me the name of the program 'windows is looking for is there away I can retrieve this information? Other then the above problem everthing seems to be working A-1. Í'd rather stay away from SP3 due to the bugs and tech problems
PROBLEM SOLVED The problem was a attempt to install Anti-malwarebytes.exe from a flash drive at which time there was some sort of problem, I went through the Reg editor and searched for and deleted everything dealing with Anti Malwarebytes. Which I had thought about this after posting this topic

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI