This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Evidence Eraser

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I downloaded Evidence Eraser to try to clean up my hard drive a bit, but it turns out it was malware. I got the main program off my system, but every time i right click on a video or picture it says that its trying to run and install the program, but then says there was an error and could not find the installation file. I would like to know how to stop it from doing this. There is also an option in the context menu to run Evidence Eraser that i would like to remove. Thanks, Trav

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI