Hi, new to these forums so I dont know what it is I need to post, but AVG keeps detection Trojan Horse Hider.MPR and its listed as rciairdn.sys and every time I try to move it into the vault it says that it cannot find the file. I have also been recieving trouble from my computer which may be the result of this as I am unable to open Google Chrome (it instantly shuts down automatically) as well as this I am unable to visit Microsoft and Anti Virus websites, and am finally unable to run MalwareBytes (unless in safe model). I have been trying to fix this for I while now but cant so any help would be much appreciated. Thanks
My name is NoodleTech. I would be glad to assist you with solving any malware problems. Logs can take a while to research, so please be patient and I'd be grateful if you would note the following:
I will be working on your Malware issues, this may or may not, solve other issues you have with your machine.
Please be aware that removing malware is not without risk and while unrecoverable damage to systems is rare, it can happen and may require a re-format and re-install of your operating system. Because of this it is a good idea to back-up anything important saved on your computer.
The fixes are specific to your problem and should only be used for the issues on this machine.
Do not delete anything unless instructed to.
DO NOT use tools such as ComboFix without supervision.
Please continue to review my answers until I tell you your machine appears to be clean. Absence of symptoms does not mean that everything is clean.
It's often worth reading through these instructions and printing them for ease of reference.
If you don't know or understand something, please don't hesitate to say or ask!! It's better to be sure and safe than sorry.
Please reply to this thread. Do not start a new topic.
Failure to respond within 3 days will result in this topic being closed - If you need more time to complete the steps required, please let me know.
Double click DDS icon to run the tool (may take up to 3 minutes to run)
When done, DDS.txt will open.
After a few moments, attach.txt will open in a second window.
Save both reports to your desktop.
—————————————————
Post the contents of the DDS.txt report in your next reply
Attach the Attach.txt report to your post by scrolling down to the Attachments area and then clicking Browse. Browse to where you saved the file, and click Open and then click UPLOAD.