fluidounce
Topic Starter
Hello, as much as Im glad this forum is available, I wish I didnt need the help. Whats wrong is my computer is ph*kt up and its $h*ts all retarded. lol naw just joshing ya….hopefuly its not to soon to be joshing, being new and all. Enough!!!
the symptoms may be getting worse.They started with the mouse becoming unrecognized then recognized consisting of 2 beeps and the mouse not working momentarily, in games and windows. I use Mozilla and im getting pop ups, with streaming video and or audio. not normal. Recently ive noticed problems with running games, but this happened after I started tweaking. Now Im not new to hijackthis but im also not the master, I know its dangerous and why, I know how to use a search engine. some times nothing beats help from a human, some times its the only way. I tend to try to have the minimal amount of possesses running in the background, if you keep an eye on it, you tend to remember the ones that are there after fresh installs and programs used frequently. I really need help this time guys, please take a look at my list, tell me what you think….and we can go from there.
well I forgot about that. I just tried saving the log and it crashed. I read that some viruses/malware crash programs that try to detect it, so use version 1.98.2 well when I do that The log doesnt have one item that Im sure is the problem, but I cant get rid of it.
Now items ive deleted are coming back.
and when I close it I get an error.Heres some screen shots,
this is version 1.99.0 & i get this error
"The instruction at "0x01883c00" referenced memory at "0x01883c00". The memory could not be "read".
click on ok to terminate the program
http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc140/d…ackthis1990.jpg
this is version 1.97.2 & i get this error
"The instruction at "0x01853c00" referenced memory at "0x01853c00". The memory could not be "read".
click on ok to terminate the program
http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc140/d…ackthis1972.jpg
the symptoms may be getting worse.They started with the mouse becoming unrecognized then recognized consisting of 2 beeps and the mouse not working momentarily, in games and windows. I use Mozilla and im getting pop ups, with streaming video and or audio. not normal. Recently ive noticed problems with running games, but this happened after I started tweaking. Now Im not new to hijackthis but im also not the master, I know its dangerous and why, I know how to use a search engine. some times nothing beats help from a human, some times its the only way. I tend to try to have the minimal amount of possesses running in the background, if you keep an eye on it, you tend to remember the ones that are there after fresh installs and programs used frequently. I really need help this time guys, please take a look at my list, tell me what you think….and we can go from there.
well I forgot about that. I just tried saving the log and it crashed. I read that some viruses/malware crash programs that try to detect it, so use version 1.98.2 well when I do that The log doesnt have one item that Im sure is the problem, but I cant get rid of it.
Now items ive deleted are coming back.
and when I close it I get an error.Heres some screen shots,
this is version 1.99.0 & i get this error
"The instruction at "0x01883c00" referenced memory at "0x01883c00". The memory could not be "read".
click on ok to terminate the program
http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc140/d…ackthis1990.jpg
this is version 1.97.2 & i get this error
"The instruction at "0x01853c00" referenced memory at "0x01853c00". The memory could not be "read".
click on ok to terminate the program
http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc140/d…ackthis1972.jpg