I spend time at my s p a c e. I got a popup saying I'm being tracked.I shut the popup down in the TaskMgr, because It wouldn't allow me to shut it down on the desktop. Next I get 3 green arrows on bar at bottom right by the clock. I am now experiencing glitches(stuttering of video pic and audio) that seem to be in a loop . It affects game play and internet surfing. I've also been working in a free web site that I admin on. Haven't downloaded anything other than copy/paste links and pics. Have had this system built, up and running for several months now with no problems other than ctfom errors at reboot or shut down. I disabled this in startup a couple of days ago when I was getting the shutting down message for ctfom. Haven't installed anything new in awhile. . So I'm not sure what the malfuntion is. Also, I DO NOT VISIT naked sites. So, a virus from someplace like that would not be on my machine. Thanks Mike