This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

WhatTheTech is this!?

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi
  • I was wondering if someone knows what Winbound CIR Device Driver is as Im unsure where it came from.
  • Also is Windows Live Upload Tool needed?

Please see screen shots:

[attachment removed]

Thank you
From what I can find, it's Winbond Consumer Infrared Receiver driver from Intel. No idea how you got it installed on your system but I suspect it was bundled with some woftware you installed. Download it from Intel here

Lots of info available from Google for Windows Live Upload Tool.

From what I can find, it's Winbond Consumer Infrared Receiver driver from Intel. No idea how you got it installed on your system but I suspect it was bundled with some woftware you installed. Download it from Intel here

Hi Ztruker
The only thing I can think of being associated with the driver, is the infrared device for a remote control which I don't have.
Thanks for the help

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI